2022年2月21日 星期一

How to make "Dark mode" listed in Facebook APP on Android Tablet

I've been annoyed by Facebook's dark mode on my Android tablet for a long time. 
After one of the update several months ago, my Facebook app doesn't list "dark mode" on menu any more. All articles on the internet said you can find it under "Setting & Privacy" of burger menu. But I just can't find it for a long time


Today I accidentally found the root cause. Therefore I write this to share my finding in English to let more people know about the tricky thing. It's all about display setting. If you have the same issue, please check your "Display size" in the "Display" menu of Settings. 

For some Android tablet users, they want to show more on the screen, so it would be changed to "default", "small", "smaller", or "smallest". There is no identical setting that will make dark mode be shown on menu. Just try "default", "large", "larger" or "largest" one bye one. After eche changing of the setting,  please remember to kill Facebook app and the relaunch it. Then you will find a setting that works. (According to my experience, the "middle" one will be the first working setting.)


Hope this article would be helpful for some people.

沒有留言:

Chisel 學習筆記 - Scala 與 Chisel 基礎語法

標題為筆記, 但這篇比較屬於心得 延續 上一篇 的環境建立, 這次計劃藉由 Jserv 最新的 課程安排 來學習 Chisel, 當然個人目標是能夠按照 Jserv 的課程規劃在 期限之內 完成 Lab 3, 由於個人並非 digital designer (現在這年紀也算老貓學...